Thursday, April 12, 2012

CHALLENGES ACCEPTED

You remember this post? Something did happen. Something too depressing for words... but mostly because it is promised to be kept secret. Time went slower, walks became longer, summer became hotter, and shit became way too bad to be real. I would like to think it was some sort of April Fool's gimmick. I lost a roommate. College claimed its first victim.

Surely, it'll take some getting used to but I guess it's time for me... rather, us, to change. To be more productive and pursue what we aimed to do together: Blue Hour, Radio.Active, The Final Score, our indie video series, novels, and whatevers. Wherever you are, make us proud out there! We'll be trying our best to make you proud of us too. What matters is that all lessons are learned... by all of us. Heck, I might even be taking this harder than the guy himself. Here I am, eating myself alive yet again with the past and his good friend nostalgia.

All hope is not lost. But for now I shall


lie down in darkness. I feel somehow... destroyed.

1 comment:

  1. I was planning to comment on the last post but...yeah, this explains things. :P

    ReplyDelete